Okay, so it’s been a little longer than I meant for it to be since my last update. I’ve been a little bit out of it lately- awful head cold for the last almost week and I’ve been a little stressed over weddings related things. But things haven’t been awful!
- I submitted a short story to that writing contest I submitted to. If I don’t move forward in the contest, I’ll probably post it here, if you’d be interested in reading it? Sound fun? Cool.
- I saw Hidden Figures twice and it’s a fantastic movie and I’m going to continue to urge people to go see it.
- I ordered my wedding dress! I would post a picture here, but there’s no way to make sure that my fiancee doesn’t see it, so picture me in a really awesome fluffy white dress with a bit of sparkle.
- It looks like we have our wedding venue and our official date!
- I sent a work related email that’s been stressing me out!
- I interviewed for a new job (haven’t heard anything back, but at least I was brave enough to interview).
So trying to hang on to positivity and see if I can clear my head a bit.